This colour-boosting treatment protects processed hair against fading, chemical damage, and breakage while restoring vibrancy and shine.
For All Hair Types, Including Colour-Treated.
When your light shines, it illuminates all things beautiful. Infused with strengthening black spruce and safflower seed extracts, this colour-boosting treatment protects processed hair against fading, chemical damage, and breakage while restoring vibrancy and shine
- Protects hair from the damaging effects of dye, bleach, and hot tools
- Prevents and reduces colour fading
- Prolongs the life, vibrancy, and hue saturation of your colour
- Leaves strands looking healthy and shiny after colour application
- Shields against environmental pollutants and UV exposure
- Works to rebuild the hair’s natural protective layer for increased strength and elasticity
- Helps to reduce hair breakage and splitting
A fresh white citrus floral medley merges with notes of lavender, lemon and lime, rounding out with a decadent musk base.
- BLACK SPRUCE EXTRACT: Sourced from Canada’s boreal forest, this antioxidant-rich hair protector shields against colour oxidation and reduces fading.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: Boosts vibrancy and shine of processed hair while locking in moisture to reduce frizz.
- SAFFLOWER SEED EXTRACT: This strengthening plant-based protein protects hair from damage caused by chemical treatments and heat styling while prolonging the life of your colour.
No silicones, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial colours, or mineral oil.
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | SAFE FOR COLOUR-TREATED HAIR
HOW TO USE: For best results, use it before every time you shampoo. Prism Color Protecting Pre-Shampoo Treatment works wonders on all forms of dyed hair. This product is also highly recommended for those trying to maintain rich red and orange hues (these tones tend to fade the fastest)!
SIZE: 150 mL / 5oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: VOIR is a line of premium haircare essentials designed to ignite confidence and creativity every single day. Respecting nature is integral to the VOIR ethos. Inspired by their Canadian roots, the country’s ever-changing seasons serve as the artistic backdrop for VOIR products: the warm glow of the sun, a cleansing rain, the caress of the wind, the cool touch of first snow, an uplifting sunrise, or a serene sunset. They thoughtfully source the best ingredients—many of which are derived from natural and renewable resources—that instantly transform the look and feel of your hair. VOIR haircare products are created with natural ingredients, high-grade botanicals, cold-pressed plant oils, plant extracts, exotic emollient oils, super berries, user-friendly recyclable packaging. created WITHOUT: silicones, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, TEA, artificial colours, mineral oil, animal testing.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Picea Mariana Bark Extract (Black Spruce), Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.