Perfecting prisms and topical photo-finishing technologies to offer radiance in life and specifically through the camera lens.
HOW TO USE: Apply instead of liquid foundation for natural-looking radiance with a hint of translucent tan. This formula can also be used under, over or mixed with liquid foundation if coverage is desired. Can be used alongside Photography Fluid, Opacity 12% to create a semi-translucent contouring effect.
Photography Fluid 8% can be used on its own to add natural golden tan radiance to any skin tone. It can be used alongside Photography Fluid 12% to create a natural and blended contouring effect (with Photography Fluid 12% used above the cheekbones and Photography Fluid 8% used below). Photography Fluid 8% can also be used alongside traditional colour formulations.
HD SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- Bio-derivatives of Iceland moss and adaptive esters form a superb matrix for suspension and spreading of very fine high-definition interference pigments that would otherwise feel powdery. This unique matrix offers incredible skin compatibility, spreadability and even distribution of hues.
CHROMATIC RADIANCE TECHNOLOGIES
- Nano-Prismatic Bronze Technology: An ultra-fine interference pigment, this mesh bronze suspension (in contrast to fluid coverage pigments) blends into skin tone for a natural bronzed hue to highlight the base caramel tone of the formulation when applied on the skin.
- Nano-Prismatic Gold Technology: Disappears immediately upon application with a natural golden hue as a foundation to healthy-looking, radiant skin.
- Caramel Saccharides: The natural tan tone of the formulation is entirely from natural caramel which is dissolved in sea polysaccharides that completely prevent drying and unevenness common with caramel application on the skin.
- Nano-Prismatic Yellow-Red Camera Hue Corrector: Sixth-generation, ultra-fine hue corrector blacks out red tones and minimizes undesirable yellow ones for skin that looks instantly better in life and on camera.
- Hydrophilic Polymer System: A suspension of perfectly-spherical hydrophilic polymers offers colour stability and light refraction to minimize visible skin imperfections that colour formulations generally highlight further (which is why makeup often makes the skin look older).
- Filmogenic Polymers: A studied suspension of long-chain filmogenic polymers prevents evaporation and offers evenness, consistency and hydration throughout the day.
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Titanium Dioxide, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Caramel, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Sodium Hyaluronate, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Allantoin, Glucose, Fructose, Maltose, Trehalose, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Urea, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Acacia Senegal Gum, Methyl Methacrylate/PEG/PPG-4/3 Methacrylate crosspolymer, Dicetyl Phosphate, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Salicylate, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.