Restore radiant skin with a routine that brightens and fades hyperpigmentation.
This Socialite Beauty exclusive collection contains the top 5 best products to help restore radiant skin. This five-piece Brightening Skin Collection from The Ordinary features a fabulous assortment of acids, serums and oils, each forming an integral part of your skincare regime.
Brightening Skin Collection Includes:
- Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA - 30ml: Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA is a water-based serum with alpha arbutin and hyaluronic acid. This treatment fades hyperpigmentation (such as dark spots, acne scars, age spots, and melasma) and promotes a clear, even skin tone.
- Mandelic Acid 10% + HA - 30ml: Use PM - Mandelic acid penetrates the skin more slowly which in turn makes it very gentle and suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin. Mandelic Acid 10% + HA offers superficial dermal peeling that is gentler than other alpha hydroxy acids.
- 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil - 30ml: Use PM - the quality of this important oil which has been shown to reduce signs of photo-aging and many other skin conditions.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% - 30ml: Brighten and reduce signs of aging with this gentle vitamin C serum. It's a highly-stable, water-soluble vitamin C derivative that has been shown to offer enhanced skin-brightening benefits. Use daily AM or PM before creams/oils.
- Alpha Arbutin
- Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%
- 100% Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Mandelic Acid
- 100% Rose Hip Seed Oil
Since this routine contains some products that can cause sun sensitivity, please ensure you wear sunscreen.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.