This ultra-rich Cream was inspired by an ancient African ritualistic bathing experience utilizing wild-harvested botanicals and unique plant elements.
For All Skin Types
Infused with crushed Baobab fruit and ancient volcanic lava minerals, this multi-sensory body cleanser gently polishes, refines and revitalizes skin while protecting its moisture barrier. Antioxidant-rich Green Rooibos Tea and Honeybush extracts promote a smooth skin texture. Cape Rose Geranium and Lemongrass boost circulation, purify, tighten and tone the skin.
- Wild-harvested Marula, Baobab, Kalahari Melon and Kigelia Africana oils are rich in many important antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids which help strengthen and stabilize the collagen fibers that support the skin.
- Restorative Cape Mahogany Butter known as Mafura is merged with Shea Butter and whipped into a luxurious creamy base for soothing deep hydration while purifying, detoxifying the epidermis and restoring its natural regeneration functions.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply AM/PM to wet skin. For skin requiring more intensive exfoliation, apply to dry skin. Massage in circular ascending movements concentrating on rough areas (heels, knees, elbows). The rich, creamy texture transforms into a delightful emulsion upon contact with water. Take a moment to enjoy the beautiful aroma then rinse well to reveal ultra-smooth, soft skin.
SIZE: 200 ml / 6.76 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Trichila Emetica (Cape Mahogany Mafura) Seed Butter*, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Powder*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Pumice, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Roseum (Cape Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Organic and Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Never tested on animals. Formulated without silicones, mineral oils, parabens, allergens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, PEGs and SLSs.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.