Promotes the growth of your brows while adding definition and color to your best feature.
Available in five, smudge-proof shades. 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free. Plume angled brush included.
100% natural, long-wearing formula has a three-part effect on the appearance of your brows:
- Sculpt: Pigment-rich formula that provides professional level results for flawless shape and definition
- Fill: Active ingredients from our award-winning serum promote brow fullness and density
- Nourish: Antioxidants and moisture-rich nutrients condition the skin and hair along the brows
Raise a brow to brows that eventually fill themselves. Plume’s Nourish & Define Pomade acts as an all-in-one product to sculpt, fill, and add texture to your brows.
Before & After Pomade
HOW TO USE: Plume Nourish & Define Brow Pomade is best applied with the Plume angled brow brush. To ensure even application, dip brush into the pot and swipe against skin or inside of cap to remove excess. Apply to brows with the angled brow brush - a little goes a long way. After applying color, use the spooley end to blend the color into brows.
Shape your brows - find the ideal start of your brows by placing a brush along the side of your nose. Angle the brush from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye to find where your brows should naturally end. The highest point of the arch should line up with the outside edge of the iris.
- Organic Castor Oil: Nourishes hair follicles with omega fatty acids & proteins crucial for hair and lash enhancement.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil: Maximizes active effects of other botanicals, works synergistically with castor oil.
- Emblica officinalis Fruit Extract – Gooseberry extract: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cetearyl Olivate: A plant-derived emulsifier that helps soften the skin & hair and creates a smooth, luxurious texture.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F.
- Euphorbia Cerfiera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax: Waxes obtained from the Euphorbia Cerifera plant and Brazilian tropical palm tree. Gives a creamy consistency, allows for smooth application.
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate: Derived from coconut oil and fermented sugar.
- Cystine, Lauroyl Arginine: Amino acids that helps form healthy skin and hair.
- CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) Color pigments derived from natural ores and minerals.
- Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera: A sap obtained from Verniciflua Rhus tree, used to give a soft consistency.
- Isoamyl Cocoate: A very light emollient, fully based on renewable sources.
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables: Used to condition skin, rich sources of antioxidants.
- Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran) Wax: A natural, non-fragrant wax obtained from rice bran. It functions as a skin-softening agent, especially for dry skin.
- Vitamin E: A potent anti-oxidant and effective moisturizer.
- Silica A: mineral found naturally in sandstone, clay, and granite, and parts of plants.
- Isoamyl Laurate: A conditioner, naturally obtained from esterification of lauric acid (from vegetable oils) and isoamyl alcohol (from fermentation).
Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauric Acid, Arginine, Cystine
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.