Pink Grapefruit, Glucomannan Extract.
A gentle skin-polishing exfoliant formulated for daily use, to gently delaminate dry and dead skin cells and stimulate cell regeneration. Facial skin is left looking radiant, calm and smooth, perfectly prepared for moisturising.
- Glucomannan from Konjac: Pabsorbs oils and impurities, detoxifying delicate facial skin while rejuvenating smoothing and rebalancing, leaving facial skin looking radiant.
- Polylactic Acid from Corn Starch: Gently assists delaminating and dissolving dry and dead skin cells, leaving facial skin looking refreshed and revitalised.
- Pink Grapefruit: Rich in free radical-fighting Antioxidants.
- Vitamin C Flavonoids: Noticeably improve the appearance of skin affected by oxidative stress.
- Polyphenols from Peppermint Leaf: Leaves facial skin looking calm and soothed.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply to damp facial skin, neck and décolletage. Gently massage in and rinse off with warm water. Ideal for all skin types. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs rinse well with warm water.
SIZE: 2.54 oz / 75 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Purified Water), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Polylactic Acid (Plant), Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate (Plant), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Glucomannan (Konjac Root) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol (Plant), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate (Organic Listed), Lactic Acid (Plant), Myroxylon Pereirae (Peru Balsam) Oil, Tocopherol (Plant), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Santalum Spicata (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Linalool (Plant), Limonene (Plant)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.