A multifunctional, translucent veil of non-nano, broad spectrum SPF 30 and moisturizing botanicals to prime skin for daily radiance.
For most skin types.
Offers gentle, yet effective protection from UVA and UVB * Enhances skin to appear more plump, smooth, and luminous * Non whitening * Plays well with other KYPRIS skin care and makeup * Free from essential oils to accommodate reactive, sensitive skin * Calming, soothing, non-irritating.
- ZINC: Non nano, non-irritating, sustainably sourced zinc for broad spectrum SPF 30 protection.
- SWEET IRIS STEM CELLS: Enhance the appearance of a juicy, smooth, and luminous complexion.
- TAMANU: An organic, co-op grown seed oil imparts a beautiful glow.
- CHAPARRAL: One of Earth’s oldest living plants yields a wildcrafted extract rich in botanical wisdom and lignans.
- SUNFLOWERS: These local, organic heliotropes deliver a wealth of fatty acids and beta carotene.
- PROBIOTICS For deliciously hydrated skin.
- SEA ALGAE: A burst of soothing hydration for soft, supple skin as you bask in the Beauty of your days.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Apply daily in the morning and afternoon by itself or for best results, over other KYPRIS products.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
For external use only. Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
ACTIVE INGREDIENT Zinc Oxide 20%.......................................................................Sunscreen
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Lecithin, Glycerin, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Glyceryl Caprylate, Damask Rose Flower Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Orris Leaf Cell Extract, Indian Walnut Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Alexandrian Laurel Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Creosote Bush Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.