The light-diffusing Pressed Finishing Powder is virtually invisible on the skin while noticeably improving the look and staying power of your foundation, and imparting your complexion with a radiant, natural finish.
The formula’s clean beauty ingredients, minerals and hydrating oils work harmoniously to create a smooth and silky powder that your skin will love, and it’s so lightweight and undetectable that one shade works for everyone.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: After applying Cream Foundation or Mineral Foundation use a large, fluffy brush (our Powder Brush is perfect!) to apply Pressed Finishing Powder.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lily Lolo offers a full range of mineral cosmetics including mineral foundation and other mineral powders. Made from pure crushed minerals and containing no harsh chemicals, dyes or fillers, mineral foundation is not only gentle on the skin but also contains zinc oxides which have healing properties - perfect for those who suffer breakouts or have sensitive skin.
Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)CI 77491 (Iron Oxide)CI 77492 (Iron Oxide). Vegan Friendly
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.