This PETA-certified cruelty free and vegan pressed mineral powder foundation is a green beauty game-changer! With medium-buildable full coverage and a satin finish, Pressed Mineral Foundation is your new complexion BFF.
Pressed Mineral Foundation is made from a base of talc-free powders and minerals plus a natural antioxidant complex to cover imperfections with a satin finish that looks like real, radiant skin. Layer lightly for sheer coverage or build up with a dense brush for a full-coverage effect - whatever look you’re going for, Pressed Mineral Foundation can get you there!
Pressed into an eco-chic refillable pan (compact must be bought separately, available here ← link to compact page), you get all the benefits of mineral makeup without the mess of a loose powder.
Made in the USA and developed by a professional makeup artist, Pressed Mineral Foundation recently won Indie Beauty Expo’s “Best in Show: Best Overall Color Cosmetic” Award.
PETA-certified cruelty free and vegan as always.
- PMF01: Ultra Fair with pink undertones.
- PMF02: Fair with golden undertones.
- PMF03: Light with neutral undertones.
- PMF04: Light with pink undertones.
- PMF05: Light/Medium with neutral undertones.
- PMF06: Light/Medium with golden undertones.
- PMF07: Medium/Dark with pink and honey undertones.
- PMF08: Medium/Dark with neutral undertones.
- PMF09: Medium/Dark with golden undertones.
- PMF10: Dark with golden undertones.
- PMF11: Dark with red undertones.
- PMF12: Dark with neutral undertones.
- PMF13: Deep with red undertones.
- PMF14: Deep with neutral undertones.
HOW TO USE: Buff into skin with the Clove + Hallow Perfecting Buffer Brush. For areas needing fuller coverage, layer product using a stamping motion with the brush.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clove + Hallow was founded by a professional makeup artist in search of clean cosmetics that would perform like the cult classics, our carefully curated collection is made in the USA but formulated to more stringent EU standards. By thoughtfully combining powerful botanicals and good-enough-to-eat oils and butters, we strike the perfect balance of a colorful palette, exceptional finishes, and products that wear beautifully without any safety concerns. (Oh, and they are also vegan and cruelty-free; you CAN have your cake and eat it, too!) Using a Clean15™ formulation strategy, we replace questionable and confusing chemicals with a small but well-researched roster of safe ingredients.
Mica, Silica, Boron Nitride, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Organic Jojoba Oil, Salicylic Acid, Gluconalactone, Rice Bran Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Benzoate, Sunflower Extract, Rosemary leaf Extract, Vitamin E; May Contain Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.