Complete your best complexion with a skin-refining translucent veil.
Beauty-boosting botanicals, tapioca powder and amino acids set makeup for perfect lasting wear with a natural matte finish. Best for all skin types. Lightly tinted but goes on clear. Perfecting Powder is formulated without Talc, Silicone or Dimethicone.
- Skin-smoothing Tapioca extract
- Silica absorbs excess shine
- Skin-nourishing + soothing Amino Acids
HOW TO USE: Pick up a small amount of powder with Vapour Powder Brush and tap off excess. Sweep over face to perfect and set makeup, especially on areas prone to shine. For touch-ups reapply throughout the day as needed.
To lock out shine on very oily skin apply a tiny amount of Pressed Perfecting Powder with the “rolling technique” after primer and before foundation.
For dry skin, pick up a tiny bit of Pressed Perfecting Powder with Vapour Powder Brush before rolling across the T-zone. Less is more to set your foundation.
SIZE: 0.17 oz / 5 g
Mica, Tapioca Starch*, Zinc Stearate§, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate†, Pentylene Glycol†, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine†, Honokiol†; May Contain +/-: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides. * Organic † Plant derived § Naturally derived
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.