Prism 20% AHA + 5% BHA Exfoliating Glow Facial
This jelly-textured, potent blend of 20 percent fruit-based AHAs and five percent Willow-Bark-based BHA in an exfoliating rinse-off weekly facial that naturally transforms skin from dull to radiant and glowing in only 10 minutes.
For All Skin Types
Treat your skin to a brightening facial experience powered by a 20 percent concentrate of exfoliating and softening fruit-based glycolic, lactic, tartaric, and malic AHAs, and five percent clarifying willow bark extract BHA to reduce the appearance of pores. A hydrating gel of aloe vera and rosewater restore moisture.
Great For: Dark Spots, Pores, and Dullness and Uneven Skin Tone.
- AHA Blend 20% (Sugar Glycolic, Tartaric, Malic Acids, and Bilberry Lactic Acid): Naturally derived AHAs effectively exfoliate, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and visibly improving skin tone and texture.
- Willow Bark Extract BHA 5%: Naturally derived from willow bark extract to clarify and minimize the appearance of pores.
- Aloe Vera Gel and Rose Water: A cooling gel base that provides gentle soothing hydration and a natural, therapeutic aroma.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty-Free. Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
HOW TO USE: Use 1-2 times per week as a treatment mask. Apply a thin, even layer to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. For sensitive skin, leave on for 5 minutes.
Follow with a nourishing Herbivore Facial Oil.
SIZE: 1.7oz / 50 mL
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Gluconolactone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Sodium Phytate.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I had high hopes for this mask but it didn't do anything for my skin. I had it on for 20 minutes, rinsed it off, then applied the Lapis facial oil that came with the mask...zero difference in the appearance of my skin. That's really disappointing considering the mask cost $75. I wish I could return it and get my money back but unfortunately I can't.
For the price of the prism mask I could have gotten a better peel from shoppers drug Mart that would actually do anything. I have a feeling herbivore is not being honest about their formulation as it just feels like a sticky gel on my face