A lightweight conditioner to increase moisture.
For Fine to Medium Hair Types.
Increase moisture with this lightweight, detangling conditioner. Crafted with rice bran oil and aloe to strengthen and smooth the hair shaft while orange flower oil delivers beautiful shine. The silicone-free formula eliminates frizz, leaving hair hydrated and happy.
- Rice Bran Oil and Avocado Oil – naturally moisturizes and strengthens hair, smoothing cuticles, improving elasticity and providing frizz-control. Additionally, the high levels of antioxidants neutralize free radicals and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Rice Proteins – provides moisturizing and strengthening characteristics, along with reparative and protective qualities.
- Rooibos Tea – with 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
- Orange Flower Oil – a perfect ingredient for hair care as it provides a harmonizing and uplifting natural aroma top note. It creates a therapeutic experience, increasing circulation and releasing tension and anxiety.
- Shea Butter – naturally defines and intensifies curls and waves. This softens and hydrates hair, providing moisture for ultimate curl support.
ORGANIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
The truly organic and carefully selected ingredients let our team offer top of the line hair care with confidence to our clients as a whole health line and not just hair health.
HOW TO USE: After cleansing hair with Pure Harmony Hairbath, take another deep breath and appreciate clean hair. Dispense Pure Inspiration Daily Conditioner, emulsify in hands and distribute from mid-length to ends with fingertips or comb. Leave on 1 to 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
water/aqua/eau, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, stearalkonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butyroseperum parkii (shea butter)*, sodium benzoate, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil*, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut oil)*, hydrolyzed quinoa, hydrolyzed rice protein, camellia sinesis (green tea) leaf extract*
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Been using this conditioner for around a month now; it's not horrible, but not fantastic. Very pricey for what it is. Research online says it should be great for fine hair and help manage frizz; unfortunately it did not do this for me personally, so all I can say is that it's a conditioner and it's fine, it doesn't leave a residue in my hair, doesn't make it overly greasy, but can't say that I'd recommend it at this price range when retail store products are comparable and much cheaper.
This conditioner is light which works great for my fine hair. A little goes a long way and it has great slip for wet brushing my hair in the shower. I reccomend this conditioner
A little seems to go a long way. I am able to wet brush it thru my hair with ease. It conditions my hair without weighing it down. I couldn't be happier!! I like it so much I have ordered the 32 oz bottle
Light weight for fine hair and moisturizing enough for my waves and curls
A light conditioner with no harsh chemicals
I have used Innersense hair products for several years and like the smell, and texture of hair after conditioning. I have fine hair that has started to thin and enjoy using products that are health conscious.