This award-winning luxurious, ultra lightweight highly active oil absorbs instantly to visibly help smooth, plump, firm and repair the skin.
For All Skin Types, including Normal, Dry, Mature, Environmentally Damaged and Extremely Sensitive Skins.
Incredibly potent and antioxidant-rich, it delivers nutrients while neutralizing free radicals. This highly stable oil contains Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, Phenolic compounds and Phytosterols. Lightest molecular weight and the richest plant source of Oleic Acid (Omega 9) Pure Marula Oil penetrates deep into the dermis to nourish and soothe reactive skin. Stimulates collagen synthesis to enhance skin’s ‘plumpness’ and maintain its density, while high levels of Oleic Acid(80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. It forms a natural lipid barrier to lock in moisture and protect against dryness, pollution and heat from the environment. The anti-oxidative benefits help protect against wrinkles that emerge from free radicals and daily environmental stressors.
- Helps boost collagen production, skin firmness, density and volume.
- Superior antioxidant content and antioxidant stability with lasting power. Stable in extreme heat and has a shelf life of 24 months after opening, unlike other plant, nut or seed oils - degrade and oxidize within 6 month after opening or sunlight exposure.
- The richest plant source of Omega 9 – contributes to rapid absorption without clogging pores.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: For face, neck and décolleté, warm 5 - 8 drops of Pure Marula Oil in the palms of your hands. Gently press and release to cleansed and toned skin AM / PM to lock in moisture, while skin is still damp. Use as a deeply regenerating boost or as a revitalizing moisturizer. May be used on its own, mixed or layered before your daily skin care, makeup and SPF for luminous and nourished skin.
SIZE: 30 ml / 1 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Parfum (Natural)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene*, Citronellol*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Hydroxycitronellal*.
**Organic, biodynamic, wildcrafted, unrefined and non-comedogenic.
*Components of natural essential oils. Responsibly sourced and Fair Trade. Formulated without silicones, mineral oils, parabens, allergens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, PEGs and SLSs.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.