From elegant to edgy, these silky, richly-pigmented, long-lasting and easily blended eye shadows can create any look.
For All Skin Types
A mineral-based pressed eye shadow designed to enhance the colour and shape of the eye. Can be used wet or dry. Gentle and safe for sensitive eyes. Highly pigmented, crease-resistant and long-lasting.
All shades are vegan, excluding: Pink Quartz.
NATURAL | WHEAT-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-COMEDOGENIC | TALC-FREE
- Soft Kiss: matte warm mauve, shimmery port wine, shimmery smoky brown
- Pink Quartz: matte light pink, shimmery soft pink, shimmery cool plum.
- Twilight: shimmery medium pink, shimmery berry, shimmery platinum.
- Harmony: soft pearl sheen, soft shimmery green, shimmery khaki green.
- Blue Hour: shimmery light grey, shimmery deep blue, matte charcoal grey.
- Ravishing: shimmery rose gold, shimmery plum, shimmery plum brown.
- Brown Sugar: shimmery grey, shimmery copper eggplant and shimmery peach.
- Pink Bliss: shimmery baby pink, matte deep wine and matte beige.
- Sundown: pearl grey purple, shimmery grey, pale pearl grey.
- Sweet Spot: matte peach, matte warm brown and matte off white.
- Triple Cognac: matte warm tan, matte deep warm brown and light pearl beige.
HOW TO USE: Apply to eyelid, crease and brow bone with an eye shadow brush to create a variety of looks.
- For eyeliner that stays put, spritz the Eye Liner/Brow Brush with hydration spray and pick up shadow.
- Avoid blue or grey tones if you have redness or dark under-eye circles.
- Pair with Eye Shere Liquid Eye Shadow or Smooth Affair for Eyes Eye Shadow/Primer for a longer-lasting finish.
- Use lighter shades as a base or highlighter.
- Use deeper shades to contour.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clean, skin-nourishing makeup and skincare, giving women high-performance formulas without sacrificing healthy, luminous skin. In 1994, Jane Iredale envisioned makeup that was good for the skin—equal parts clean ingredients and simplicity to help women enhance their radiance and their lives. She revolutionized the beauty industry in the process. Nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup that are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.