A styling lotion to shape and define curls.
For All Hair Types
Hydrate and define curls, eliminate frizz and smooth textured hair with this styling cream crafted with a perfect blend of Certified Organic shea butter, rooibos tea and honey extract. A bouquet of Certified Organic orange flower oil and frangipani creates a sense of peace and balance.
- Shea Butter — naturally defines and intensifies curls and waves. This softens and hydrates hair, providing moisture for ultimate curl support.
- Orange Flower Oil — defines and intensifies curls and waves while providing a harmonizing and uplifting natural aromatic top note.
- Rooibos Tea — with 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
- Rice Bran Oil & Oat Kernel Extract — naturally moisturizes and strengthens hair, smoothing cuticles, improving elasticity and providing frizz-control. Additionally, the high levels of antioxidants neutralize free radicals and reduce the appearance of aging.
ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
Quiet Calm Curl Control works great as a 2-in-1 product... a perfect blow-out cream that adds lightweight smoothing on those days that we want to spend the time styling and on those days that we don’t, it works miracles by eliminating frizz and adding definition to curly, wavy or even straight and fine hair that is static prone.
HOW TO USE: Take a deep breath and quietly calm your curls by distributing throughout damp hair. Use fingers to gently separate and shape curls into desired style, adding more product as needed.
- For defined curls, diffuse or let air dry.
- Blow dry Quiet Calm Curl Control into hair for smooth, straight styles.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
Water, Aqua- EAU (Aqualeau), Glycerin1, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride2, Stearyl Alcohol1, Cetyl Alcohol1, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*2, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glyceryl Stearate1, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract***, Nelumbium Speciosum (Lotus) Flower Oil***, Citrus Sinensis Peal Oil*6, Caprylic Triglyceride*6, Sorbitol3, Cetrimonium Chloride Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil*, Aspalathus Linearis Extract*4, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract**5, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil*, Plumeria Alba (Frangipani) Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Agropyron (Wheatgrass) Extract*, Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
* Certified Organic
Plant Source 1 Coconut, 2 Shea Butter, 3 Sugarcane, 4 Rooibos (Red Bush) Tea, 5 Echinacea, 6 Citrus Peel Oil
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.