A lightweight water based vegan foundation that gives a natural finish. Enriched with quinoa to help heal inflammation & increase elasticity.
Blackcurrant is added for antioxidants and vitamins. These ingredients rejuvenate while helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines. Glides on, blend-able and melts into your skin for a fresh matte finish. For light or medium coverage.
Quinoa is a ‘super grain’ rich in antioxidants. Quinoa is brimming with vitamin B, E and A –considered particularly effective in reducing fine lines, treating pigmentation and maintaining a healthy and youthful complexion.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
- RISE: neutral light.
- HAZE: porcelain to light skin tones.
- NOON: medium neutral.
- DAWN: light/medium to medium skin tones.
- DUSK: medium/deep to deep skin tones.
- EVE: deeper warm.
HOW TO USE: Clean and moisturize your face. Using the glass dropper, apply a small amount of the foundation to the back of your hand. Take our eco vegan multipurpose brush, collect the foundation from the hand and apply to the face. Focus on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. Blend well. Repeat steps until you have your desired coverage.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing. For founder Ere Perez, Natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.
Water, glycerin, quinoa (chenopodium quinoa) seed extract, blackcurrant (ribes nigrum) fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, sodium salicylate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, coco-glucoside, silica. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI77891
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.