FREE FULL SIZE RAHUA BODY LOTION WITH ANY ORDER OVER $125*.
1. ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR BASKET.
2. APPLY PROMO CODE RAHUABODY AT CHECKOUT.
*Cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or free gifts. This gift must be added to your cart and then the code must be entered at checkout to redeem the offer. Limit 1 per customer.
Crafted with potent Amazon rainforest-grown oils rich in antioxidants and omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids, our Rahua® Body Lotion enlivens, heals, and restores dry, damaged skin.
For All Skin Types
Organic, plant-based ingredients replenish moisture, repair skin, and maintain its natural elasticity. Skin is left looking and feeling dramatically younger, softer, and smoother.
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi works to even skin’s appearance, restore its moisture balance, and lessen inflammatory responses, UV damage, and signs of aging. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
- ORGANIC QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin, promotes healing and moisture retention, and reduces signs of fatigue.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- PALO SANTO: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- VANILLA: Original to ancient Mesoamerica, this orchid fruit provides an unmistakably warm, sweet scent and a potent source of polyphenols, which help to slow down skin and hair aging.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Warm in palms and massage into skin after shower or bath, or anytime skin requires hydration. Use regularly for best results.
SIZE: 200ml / 7 fl oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
"Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Stearic Acid (derived from Coconut Oil), Cathamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed) Oleosomes, Caprylate (derived from Coconut Oil), Propanediol (derived from Maize), Oenocarpus Bataua (Ungurahua) Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenate (derived from Castor & Rapeseed Oil), Cetyl Alcohol (derived from Coconut Oil), Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride (Coconut derived), Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Oil, Organic Quinoa protein*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Glycerin (plant derived), Leuconostoc/Ferment Radish Root Filtrate, Lonicera Japonica, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle Flower Extract), Populus Tremuloides (Bark Extract), Gluconolactone (fruit derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (plant derived), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl (plant derived), Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate (derived from Coconut Oil), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate (derived from Olives), Sodium Phytate (plant derived), p-Anisic Acid (Anise), Xanthan Gum (derived from Sugar), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Wax).
*Denotes organic ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.