Unlike anything else on the market, this singular color-preserving shampoo is formulated from pure, plant-based ingredients.
Best for all shades of colour-treated or highlighted hair.
This exclusive colour protection complex—appropriate for all shades of colour-treated and highlighted hair—enhances and extends colour while Rahua and morete oils from the Amazon rainforest nourish and strengthen each strand. Scented with the exotic fragrance of gardenia flowers, this formula keeps colour at its peak and hair and scalp healthy and hydrated.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- MORETE (BURITI): Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh regulates the scalp and protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* morete.
- AMAZONIAN LILAC CLAY: This natural clay reduces brassiness often found in blonde and brown shades.
- GARDENIA FLOWER: Symbolizing purity and sweetness, this flower has a sultry, exotic scent. We use the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the fragrance’s purest essence and maintain its antioxidants.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Apply on thoroughly wet hair and work into a lather. Rinse and follow with Rahua Color Full™ Conditioner. Use regularly for best results.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
"Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Eclipta Prostrata (King of hair) Extract and Organic Vacciniumm Myrtillus (Bilberry Fruit) Extract, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Coco Betaine*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Organic Ocimum Basilicum (Sweet Basil) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia Enfleurage) Oil, Aroma, Organic Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Sucrose Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Dried Hair wouldn’t recommend
This product dried my hair, & doesn’t wash the hair well- I wouldn’t recommend it.