Created to replenish the driest, thirstiest hair, this rich and creamy formula is infused with our plant-powered complex crafted with rare Amazonian oils and natural protein-bonding sugars that drive hydration deep into each strand of hair.
For Normal To Dry Hair Types
Scented with the tropical aromas of passion fruit and mango, this innovative formula softens, de-tangles and tames hair, leaving it manageable and stronger, healthier, smoother and shinier.
- MORETE OIL: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* morete.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
- ORGANIC MANGO SUGARS: This juicy tropical fruit offers a subtle, irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars which bond oil proteins to hair, maximizing hydration.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: After shampooing with Rahua Hydration Shampoo, thoroughly work through hair, pressing into hair and scalp, leave in for three minutes, then rinse.
SIZE: 275ml / 9.3oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
"Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Natural Aroma, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Glycine*, Behentrimonium Chloride*, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Nice thick texture, does the trick, hydrates. I used with the Rahua volumizing shampoo, so my hair felt kind of textured and thick (in a good way), so I'm not sure if it would be more silky if I used with the hydrating shampoo- will try next!
Detangles like a dream! Super moisturizing!
This is the best conditionner ever and I tried so many... Natural produts have earned the reputation of unpleasant. This one is different! It smells like a really sweet, succulant, fruity mango.I don't even need hair masks anymore because of it!It leaves your hair smooth and nourished without weighting them down. I am really happy with my purchase.Hair type info: 2A, ******, fine hair, wavy (oily roots with dry ends).