Unlike anything else on the market, this singular colour-preserving shampoo is formulated from pure, plant-based ingredients.
*ALLURE BEST OF BEAUTY 2019 AND BYRDIE BEAUTY ECO 2019 WINNER
For Normal To Dry Hair Types
Created to replenish the driest, thirstiest hair, this rich and creamy formula is infused with our plant-powered complex crafted with rare Amazonian oils and natural protein-bonding sugars that drive hydration deep into each strand of hair. Scented with the tropical aromas of passion fruit and mango, this innovative formula leaves scalp hydrated and balanced and hair stronger, healthier, smoother and shinier.
- MORETE OIL: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* morete.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
- ORGANIC MANGO SUGARS: This juicy tropical fruit offers a subtle, irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars which bond oil proteins to hair, maximizing hydration.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Apply on thoroughly wet hair and work into a lather. Rinse and follow with Rahua Hydration Conditioner. Use regularly for best results.
SIZE: 275ml / 9.3 fl. oz.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Coco Betaine*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Natural Aroma, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Lactic Acid*, Hydroxyethylcellulose*, Glycine*, Coco Caprylate*, Xanthan gum*, L-argenine*, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
The shampoo is too moisturizing for my roots since I have oily roots. In a couple weeks, some acne bums formed on my scalp. HOWEVER. I would recommended to either dry,or curly or ***** and or chemical-treated manes.Since it did work on my mom(dry wavy hair) and brother (dry and *****). My mom has, in addition, dry, flaky dandruff. This seems to reduce it. IT SMELLS DECADENT.