With this ultra-rich, intensive conditioning treatment you'll achieve that super-shiny salon polish from the comfort of your own bathroom.
For All Hair Types
Crafted from plant-based ingredients, this intensive, professional-strength conditioning hair mask is designed to work like an in-salon treatment, deeply penetrating the hair shaft and fortifying it from root to tip, leaving hair strong, soft, shiny, and hydrated. Naturally scented with calming lavender and uplifting eucalyptus.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- SUNFLOWER SEED OIL: Pressed from sunflower seeds, this oil is loaded with vitamin E and oleic acid, a natural moisturizer which strengthens and softens hair, promotes growth, eliminates frizz, and adds shine.
- QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains”, this gluten-free superfood revitalizes hair and promotes healing and moisture retention.
- LAVENDER: Prized around the world since ancient times, the smoky, herbal scent of this flowering plant (ours is cultivated in France) calms the mind and soothes the senses.
- EUCALYPTUS: Well-known for refreshing and clarifying properties, it also helps to extend time between shampoos
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: After shampooing hair, work mask into hair and onto scalp, thoroughly massaging in for maximum penetration. Comb through. Leave in for 10 to 15 minutes then rinse and style as usual. Use weekly to maintain high shine and hair and scalp health.
SIZE: 120ml / 4 fl. oz.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Canola Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Colza Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Rahua-Ungurahua Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Hydrolyzed Quinoa*, Glycine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate.
*Denotes organic ingredients.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Leaves hair very soft! I recommend
love it. don’t think just buy
new favourite hair mask makes my hair so soft