Rahua® Shower Gel nurtures the skin and awakens the senses with a rich, gentle lather filled with calming lavender, uplifting eucalyptus, sweet vanilla, and woodsy Palo Santo.
For All Skin Types
Rainforest-grown Sacha Inchi and Rahua oils, rich in antioxidants and omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids, plus organic vanilla—filled with anti-aging polyphenols—leaves skin clean, moisturized, supple, and glowing.
- QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin, promotes healing and moisture retention, and reduces signs of fatigue.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- ORGANIC HIBISCUS: These dramatic flowers are packed with the antioxidants known as anthocyanins and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), which help to exfoliate, control oil production, and encourage fresher, younger, smoother skin.
- PALO SANTO: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- ORGANIC VANILLA: Original to ancient Mesoamerica, this orchid fruit provides an unmistakably warm, sweet scent and a potent source of polyphenols, which help to slow down skin and hair aging.
- LAVENDER: Prized around the world since ancient times, the smoky, herbal scent of this flowering plant (ours is cultivated in France) calms the mind and soothes the senses.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Massage onto damp skin, rinse.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Organic Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Organic Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Coco Betaine, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Caprylic Acid, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Sacha Inchi Oil (Plukenetia Volubilis), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Glycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.