Using an impressive list of natural ingredients, this boosts hair volume over time through continuous use, while also smelling absolutely delicious so you benefit from its aromatherapeutic properties as well.
For Fine And Oily Hair Types
This innovative, USDA certified organic hair refresher is a versatile, plant-based, alcohol-free volumizing spray that provides lift, light, tousled texture and soft hold. Citrus juice extracts break down surface oils and revitalize hair and scalp while lavender and eucalyptus offer a fresh, natural aroma. Use between washes or throughout the day to revive hair.
- ORGANIC CITRUS JUICES: Fruit extracts refresh hair and scalp by breaking down oils and extending time between shampooing and provide soft hold and texture
- ORGANIC LEMONGRASS: Extracts from this plant give hair bounce, body, and volume by gently removing excess oils from the scalp and hair shaft without compromising their moisture balance and integrity.
- ORGANIC SUGARCANE: The extract from this reedy grass give hair hold and natural shine.
- LAVENDER: Prized around the world since ancient times, the smoky, herbal scent of this flowering plant (ours is cultivated in France) calms the mind and soothes the senses.
- ORGANIC EUCALYPTUS: Best known for its refreshing scent, this tree’s extracts also have clarifying and antimicrobial properties. Eucalyptus keeps hair clean longer and extends the time between shampoos.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Apply at hair roots to absorb oil and extend time between shampooing. For extra lift, apply all over, scrunch hair, flip your head upside down and aim blowdryer at roots.
SIZE: 178ml / 6 fl. oz.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract*, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract *, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract*, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane)*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Limonene)*, Tabebuia Impetiginosa Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin.
* Denotes Certified Organic
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I’ve been using this brand for 5 years, and love the light texture of this spray, it is antifreeze and light hold. I have very straight hair and use brushes to style, this keeps my volume and curve in between washes.