Inspired by extraordinary light phenomena, each shade imparts an ethereal glow with a highlight that subtly shifts and transforms to reveal a remarkable depth of colour.
With ethereal translucence on the skin and an intense iridescent colour shift, Lunaris and Solaris are both highly adaptable—and stunning on a wide range of complexions. The effect is a truly striking lit-from-within look in impossibly beautiful shades.
Every Rituel de Fille product is obsessively formulated in-house with the smallest number of ingredients possible. Each carefully-selected pigment, oil and wax has a purpose—we use nothing extraneous and avoid fillers. This attention to detail creates intense color and exceptionally long wear in opulent textures.
Finished products and raw ingredients are all Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free. Made of natural ingredients. Made without: synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, talc, palm oil, or plastic-based glitters.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
- Solaris: The sun hangs low in the sky, reflected in glowing spires. Heat captured in the earth radiates upward, shimmering at the corona. Solaris captures the warmth of sunlight in a flash of warm, soft, radiant red fire within translucent opal.
- Phosphene: Often described as seeing stars, this kinetic perception of light is created by the viewer—the patterns observed in pitch-black darkness, the rhythmic shimmer of meditation, the sparks from rubbing your eyes. This radiant neutral imparts a soft, pale beige glow with a hint of peachy-blush shift.
- Anthelion: Visible as an arc opposite the sun, this mysterious halo refracts the warm glow of daylight in a stunning display. This striking gold shifts with a subtle red-orange highlight, glowing warm like a ray of sunlight.
- Lunaris: The full moon glows softly, magnified by the atmosphere and casting an iridescent halo. Its cool-toned radiance is at once calming and enlivening, comforting and strange. Lunaris captures moonlight at your fingertips with an unexpected, hauntingly beautiful blue-shifting opal.
- Ghost Light: Levitating with the glow of lantern light or the flickering flame of a candle, the ghost light flits through the darkness of forests and marshes, inspiring stories of will-o’-the-wisp and elemental spirits. This opalescent shade illuminates with a cool-toned pale pink and a shift of violet-blue.
- Stellaris: The sun is set, the moon is new, and in the depths of the night sky, golden starlight emerges at its most vibrant. Stellaris is a translucent opal that reveals mesmerizing depths of iridescence, casting radiance upon the skin with the complex warmth and subtly cool undertones of 24 karat gold.
- Icebow: Universal radiance that is at once subtle and utterly transformative, bringing magic to your complexion every single day. Icebow creates your perfect dewy glow, morphing to reveal its depths for your unique complexion—as if it were created just for your skin. It expresses a spectrum of light in one colour, from wearing as silvery ivory with hints of shell pink on the lightest complexions, to wearing as a soft and incredibly flattering lavender on the deepest complexions. On all complexions, it wears as a beautifully natural, diffused and lit-from-within glow.
HOW TO USE: Apply to cheekbones, eyes, lips, and anywhere you want to create an ethereal glow—with a highlight that subtly shifts and transforms to reveal a remarkable depth of colour.
Each colour comes encased in a starry black compact, inviting artistic experimentation with fingertips, sponges and brushes.
SIZE: 0.2 oz / 5.6 g
ABOUT THE BRAND: Rituel de Fille was founded by three sisters who were inspired by the magical side of natural ingredients, and the ritualistic, ceremonial power of pigment. As accomplished artists, all three bring a unique vision to our colours and imagery. A new vision for beauty inspired by the magical side of natural ingredients, where pigment is elemental, ceremonial and powerful. All Rituel de Fille products are 99% natural, and handcrafted without parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes or synthetic fragrances. We never test on animals, and only source our raw materials from companies that are also 100% cruelty free.
Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lanolin USP, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (Non-GMO Soy Derived)
May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Titanium Dioxide (nano), Tin Oxide (778161), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Bixa Orellana (Annatto), Boron Nitride, Boron Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Powder (CI 77945), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Stearic Acid (Coconut Derived), Aluminum Hydroxide
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I have been eyeing this rare light creme luminizer for a while and I'm so happy I finally caved and bought it! I bought the shade Lunaris and it's very much like moonlight - not very natural if that is what you're going for, but very beautiful, makes me feel like a fairy. It's very cool toned, with a subtle blue/pink sheen.