This foam to powder dry shampoo eliminates excess oil, builds body, creates texture and renews second day hair.
For All Hair Types
Eliminate excess oil, build body, create texture and renew second day hair with this foam to powder dry shampoo. Tapioca starch and witch hazel pull oil. Certified Organic honey adds body and shine.
- Witch Hazel derived from the flowering plant Hamamelis Virginiana, witch hazel functions as a skin conditioning agent and also aids in the reduction of excess oils.
- Tapioca Starch derived from the cassava root which is native to Brazil, this starch is widely used as thickener and viscosity enhancer. As a green alternative to talc, it also helps reduce the heavy, unpleasant and greasy feel of oils, esters and waxes.
- Bitter Orange derived from the delicate white blossoms of the bitter orange tree, Orange Blossom or Neroli, is a heady, rich scent used to realize/visualize self-purification, joyfulness and profound relaxation. This luxurious oil is well-suited for the treatment of dry, sensitive skin.
- Pullulan this is a sugar-based natural film former. Sourced from the Larch tree, Pullulan provides a shiny, transparent and flexible hold in styling products. Sorbitol (and) Trehalose (and) Acacia Senegal Gum Pullulan (and) Sorbitol (and) Trehalose (and) Acacia Senegal Gum.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
THIS is how you do a dry shampoo! My biggest challenge in the past with dry shampoos was they were a challenge to apply with any sort of precision, and usually left hair looking matte and feeling coated. Refresh is a game changer. The hair still keeps its shine, and the scalp actually feels clean and light. The best part is how effortless the application is...clean volume and texture, literally all at your fingertips.
HOW TO USE: Separation is natural, shake well before use. Take a deep breath and become centered. Add 1-2 pumps into palms. Lightly emulsify with fingertips. Massage into roots, hairline and nape. Air or blow dry. Ideal for all hair types, textures and colors.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Alcohol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citrus Ingredients Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Tapioca Starch, Alcohol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Maize (Corn) Starch, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Galactoarabinan, Pullulan, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract*, Honey Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Linalool Ϯ, LimoneneϮ.
*Certified Organic ϮA natural component of essential oils Note: Zea Mays Starch is Certified non-GMO
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.