Bundle, save and say NO to intimate skin struggles on the daily with a regular regimen of gentle cleansing + hydrating.
These are the vulva essentials you, and your lady parts will love.
Step 1: Our Probiotic Refreshing cleanser comforts and gently cleanses vulva skin (external skin surrounding the vagina) keeping bad bacteria in check without drying or disturbing optimal pH levels.
Step 2: A daily application of our best-selling Rejuvenating Botanical Oil soothes and moisturizes intimate skin and hair, and effectively helps prevent ingrowns, razor bumps, dryness, itching, and daily discomfort.
KEY BENEFITS: Helps Hydrate, Calm, Smooth, Brighten and Minimize Ingrown Hairs.
- Organic Jojoba and Meadowfoam Seed Oils: Help support skin elasticity and suppleness and contains natural tocopherols to minimize oxidation.
- Carrot Seed and Evening Primrose Oils: Known to naturally help firm and tone through high vitamins C + E content.
- Organic Tamanu Oil: Helps soothe, soften and decrease feelings of discomfort. Also known to support cell regeneration.
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract: Combats minor skin discomforts including razor burn and irritation from ingrown hairs.
Made without parabens, phthalates, GMOs, petroleum, silicones, sulfates, carcinogens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial colorants. In fact, the pretty coral coloor comes from an Ayurveda-inspired blend of roots, grasses, herbs and plant extracts that also help soothe and comfort.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | PLANT BASED
HOW TO USE: The one, two step. First cleanse, then hydrate. Start with the Probiotic Refreshing Cleanser aka a "birdbath" for intimate skin. Wash external vulvar skin + rinse with warm water. After drying follow with two dropper-fulls of Rejuvenating Botanical Oil once or twice a da
Dermatologically tested. Meant for use as vulvar care (the skin surrounding the vagina.) External use only. Talk with your doctor about using intimate skin care if you're unsure. If any discomfort occurs, stop use and contact your doctor immediately. Do not apply oil on any presently infected areas or open cuts due to shaving.
SIZE: 30 ml / 1.0 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lady Suite is here to help you feel better about your lady parts and your intimate skin. BTW - we've been there and we get that it's not always easy to talk about lady parts, let alone make them part of a daily skincare routine. But just like faces and the rest of our VIPs (Very Important Parts) our lady parts need (skin) love too.
Cleanser Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl 3-Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl, Lactylate, Rice/Sacchromycese Lysate/Lactobacillis Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Sclerotium Gum, Quartz, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf*, Ethyl Macadamiate, Panax Ginseng Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate
Oil Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*, Calophyllum, Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*CERTIFIED ORGANIC
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.