A botanical beauty + wellness oil for intimate skin that does it all, with a luxe, light-weight texture that you and your lady parts will love.
This beneficial blend of organic and naturally-derived botanical oils is your vulva's BFF. From essential hydration to brightening to smoothing to roadblocking razor burn, it's your must-have solution to intimate skin struggles, especially if you ladyscape (shave, wax, sugar, laser hair removal.)
KEY BENEFITS: Helps Hydrate, Calm, Smooth, Brighten and Minimize Ingrown Hairs.
- Organic Jojoba and Meadowfoam Seed Oils: Help support skin elasticity and suppleness and contains natural tocopherols to minimize oxidation.
- Carrot Seed and Evening Primrose Oils: Known to naturally help firm and tone through high vitamins C + E content.
- Organic Tamanu Oil: Helps soothe, soften and decrease feelings of discomfort. Also known to support cell regeneration.
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract: Combats minor skin discomforts including razor burn and irritation from ingrown hairs.
Made without parabens, phthalates, GMOs, petroleum, silicones, sulfates, carcinogens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial colorants. In fact, the pretty coral coloor comes from an Ayurveda-inspired blend of roots, grasses, herbs and plant extracts that also help soothe and comfort.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | PLANT BASED
HOW TO USE: AM/PM. Apply 1-2 dropper-fulls or as needed to clean fingertips and then gently massage onto intimate skin, including inner and outer labia. Wait at least 5–10 minutes to apply post-shave, wax or laser. We recommend a patch test upon first use to make sure it's all good before you continue with application.
Dermatologically tested. Meant for use as vulvar care (the skin surrounding the vagina.) External use only. Talk with your doctor about using intimate skin care if you're unsure. If any discomfort occurs, stop use and contact your doctor immediately. Do not apply oil on any presently infected areas or open cuts due to shaving.
SIZE: 30 ml / 1.0 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lady Suite is here to help you feel better about your lady parts and your intimate skin. BTW - we've been there and we get that it's not always easy to talk about lady parts, let alone make them part of a daily skincare routine. But just like faces and the rest of our VIPs (Very Important Parts) our lady parts need (skin) love too.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis ( Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil*, Calophyllum, Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil* Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.