Add this fragrant, natural fizzing bath bomb to your bath to soothe and condition your skin while you sit back and relax.
Epsom Salts relax tired muscles, while Avocado Oil penetrates deeply into the skin to hydrate and heal with Vitamins B, C, D, E, K and A. A hint of lavender will fill the air to ease tension and relieve anxiety and stress.
Fun fact: These bath bombs are made in Canada (as with all Consonant products) and are the size of a regulation hockey puck. Doesn't get more Canadian than that.
100% NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | PARABEN FREE
ABOUT THE BRAND: Consonant Skincare is Canada's leading line of premium skin care that is as luxurious as the most expensive fashion label brand, as effective as the best-known cosmeceutical brand, and as healthy as the leading natural brand. Our regimen is edited and effortless. All of the Consonant Skincare products are 100% natural, and formulated with the highest possible concentration of organic botanical ingredients. But they are still skin care, not salad dressing: They improve the look of your skin with results you will notice immediately.
Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Violet Mica.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.