An intensive, silicone-free conditioner that repairs damaged, brittle hair.
For Damaged Hair Types
Organic honey coats strands in essential nutrients and draws in moisture, while organic hibiscus flower extract helps to repair and strengthen strands. This ultra-rich formula features an intensely nourishing blend of organic aloe and sunflower seed oil, plus nourishing shea butter, which work harmoniously to guard hair from future breakage and deeply condition.
- Organic Honey – coats hair in essential nutrients and draws in needed moisture.
- Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract – contains amino acids to repair and strengthen strands.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - rich in fatty acids that help to retain moisture over time.
ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE: Massage into clean, wet hair, focusing on the lengths and ends. Leave in for 1 to 3 minutes then rinse. Pair with the Repair Shampoo for Damaged Hair with Honey & Hibiscus. For extreme damage follow with Repair Mask for Damaged Hair with Honey & Hibiscus.
SIZE: 6 fl oz / 177 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics. All products are composed of at least 70% organic content.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Coconut Alkanes, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood)*, Calcium Gluconate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Honey*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract (Hibiscus)*, Limonene†, Benzyl Benzoate†, Benzyl Salicylate†, Farnesol†, Geraniol†, Linalool†, Benzyl Alcohol †, Isoeugenol †, Eugenol†, Citral†
*Organic ingredient †A natural component of essential oils
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.