Retinal Night Cream combines many innovative and advanced regenerative active ingredients to help repair skin damage, restructure, improve clarity and boost skin density while increasing moisture and elasticity.
For Normal, Oily, Acne-Prone, Mature, Dry, Dull and Photo-Damaged Skin Types
Formulated with anti-wrinkle marine glycobiology, collagen stimulators, oligo-elements, peptides, antioxidants, zinc gluconate, hyaluronic acid and moisture-replenishing extracts, Retinal Night Cream targets fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, pigmentation and uneven texture for healthy, smooth and visibly youthful skin.
- Powered by Retinaldehyde - an encapsulated and ultra stabilized bio-active form of Vitamin A that gradually and effectively converts to Retinoic Acid within the skin in one step, thus bypassing irritation. Retinaldehyde is far less irritating compared to other Retinoids and has one less step involved in the conversion to Retinoic Acid. It is known to have strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Retinaldehyde boosts and protects collagen, increases cell turnover and enhances barrier function.
- White Willow Bark, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Fulvic Acid further help minimize pores, reduce acne scarring, sun spots and pigmentation.
- Zinc Gluconate - promotes skin healing, reduces hormonal effects on the skin and helps fight against acne.
- Hydrolyzed fucoidan (Laminaria) Algae - acts as a repairing agent by stimulating metabolism of fibroblasts and collagen synthesis. Laminaria helps reverse the signs of aging by bringing back the skin’s structure and firmness.
- Peptides - mimic the body’s own collagen production mechanism. This compensates for any collagen deficit in the skin and helps make the skin look younger, decrease wrinkles and helps create a lifting effect to the skin.
- Helps reduce signs of photo-aging, pigmentation blemishes and scars.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use PM Only. Application of the Retinal Night Cream should be introduced gradually and only used overnight. For optimum results apply a large pea-sized amount over clean, dry face, neck and décolletage. Allow to absorb before applying a face oil or a moisturizer if needed. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night. Caution: Always use a broad spectrum sunscreen during the day and limit sun exposure while using this product! Avoid using with other retinoid treatments. Patch testing prior to use is recommended if skin is sensitive. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not suitable for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
SIZE: 50 ml / 1.7 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Aqua (Water), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Squalane, Cyclodextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed fucoidan (Laminaria) Algae Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Swiss Apple Stem Cells), Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Panthenol, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Croton Lechleri (Dragon’s Blood) Resin Extract, Rosa-Senensis (Hibiscus) Extract, Resveratrol, Caffein, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo)** Kernel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Kigelia Africana** Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)* Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)* Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip)* Seed Oil, Aloe Ferox* Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
*Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients. Vegan and cruelty-free. Formulated without essential oils, silicones, mineral oils, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, PEGs and SLSs.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.