Inspired by the soothing tranquility of a cool rain, this moisture-replenishing hair masque is the ultimate weekly indulgence.
Natural butters, oils, and botanicals work to restore scalp health while infusing overworked locks with vital nutrients. Creamy yet lightweight, it will leave your hair feeling soft, silky, and supremely hydrated. A refreshing medley of freshly picked watermelon, cucumber, cyclamen, and honeysuckle, balanced with a hint of amber and a sweet woody base.
- Argan Oil: A deep conditioner that combats dryness for lustrous, healthy looking hair.
- Rosebay Extract: Reduces sebum and the appearance of flakes while soothing the scalp.
- Red Clover Extract: Promotes scalp health and works to leave hair looking fuller and thicker.
- Deep conditioning.
- Moisturizes without weighing hair down.
- Leaves hair feeling touchably soft after just one use.
- Soothes the scalp.
- Reduces sebum buildup and the appearance of flakes.
- Gives hair a glossy sheen.
- Safe for colour and keratin-treated hair.
- For all hair types
No silicones, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial colours, or mineral oil.
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE:
- Step One: Apply generously to wet hair after shampooing, smoothing evenly from roots to tips.
- Step Two: Leave in for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Step Three: Blow dry and style as usual. Indulge a little: For deep conditioning, apply to towel-dried hair after shampooing. Wrap hair with a hot towel and set for 15-20 minutes before rinsing.
SIZE: 6.8oz | 200ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: VOIR is a line of premium haircare essentials designed to ignite confidence and creativity every single day. Respecting nature is integral to the VOIR ethos. Inspired by their Canadian roots, the country’s ever-changing seasons serve as the artistic backdrop for VOIR products: the warm glow of the sun, a cleansing rain, the caress of the wind, the cool touch of first snow, an uplifting sunrise, or a serene sunset. They thoughtfully source the best ingredients—many of which are derived from natural and renewable resources—that instantly transform the look and feel of your hair. VOIR haircare products are created with natural ingredients, high-grade botanicals, cold-pressed plant oils, plant extracts, exotic emollient oils, super berries, user-friendly recyclable packaging. created WITHOUT: silicones, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, TEA, artificial colours, mineral oil, animal testing.
Water (Aqua/ Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/ Leaf/ Steam Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moringa Oil Esters, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I had heard and read about this line of products in an online CBC article about Canadian beauty products. Had already bought the shampoo and condition by Voir and always like to have a complete set of products that work together. I use the mask once a week on my colour treated, fine hair which I blow dry every day and found that it made my hair smoother and healthier. Really love this product and their line as all natural, vegan, cruelty free and Canadian! Will definitely be keeping this product in my hair product collection!
I wash my hair every other day so I bought this to use as my conditioner and it is one a the few natural hair masks that actually feel so silky in the shower as you are rinsing it out! It does rinse clean quite easily and does not weight hair down afterwards, my hair is not more noticeable greasy the next day either. It might even make you hair too shiny, my hair falls out of buns and it very fluffy! So it might be best as a weekly treatment.