Your scalp’s formal introduction to the True North’s secret sebum weapon: Canadian Glacial Oceanic Clay.
As Canada’s anthem goes, your strands will stand strong and free once they are rid of product build-up and flakiness, and are steeped in a whipped-cream like blend of anti-inflammatory salts, as well as hydrating minerals and botanicals.
- Canadian Glacial Oceanic Clay: Clarify Cleanses, removes toxins and dirt and reduces sebum secretion while moisturizing and soothing the scalp.
- Salts: Known for their anti-inflammatory properties, these salts gently exfoliate while soothing and restoring hydration to the scalp.
- Natural Moisturizing Complex: Reduces scalp itchiness while restoring hydration for shinier, stronger hair.
Oceanic Clay is only found in the Northern Pacific Coast of Canada, and has over 60 natural minerals and rare earth elements that cleanse, reduce sebum secretion, and restore hydration for strong, smooth hair.
There’s a lot going on behind the scenes— you will be so busy luxuriating in this cleansing and refreshing scalp scrub, that you won’t even notice me fending off dead skin cells, toxins and dirt with my small exfoliating salt particles.
- Cucumber, melon, and jasmine with woody undertones
- Deeply cleansing
- Whipped texture
- Purifying + Soothing
- Total scalp exfoliation
- Perfect for oily hair +/or sensitive scalps
- Built in spatula for convenient in-shower application
- Follow with our Rhythm of the Rain Hair Masque & Scalp Detox and Calming Glacial Leave-in Scalp Serum for optimal results
No silicones, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial colours, or mineral oil.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL
Claims Test: * Based on consumer testing on 22 participants for 28 days.
- 95%* consumers felt their scalp was purified
- 90%* of the consumers reported detoxified and refreshed scalp
- 78%* of the consumers stated their hair was less oily after only 3 uses
- 71%* of the participants declared their hair was left dandruff- free after use
SIZE: 6.8oz | 200ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: VOIR is a line of premium haircare essentials designed to ignite confidence and creativity every single day. Respecting nature is integral to the VOIR ethos. Inspired by their Canadian roots, the country’s ever-changing seasons serve as the artistic backdrop for VOIR products: the warm glow of the sun, a cleansing rain, the caress of the wind, the cool touch of first snow, an uplifting sunrise, or a serene sunset. They thoughtfully source the best ingredients—many of which are derived from natural and renewable resources—that instantly transform the look and feel of your hair. VOIR haircare products are created with natural ingredients, high-grade botanicals, cold-pressed plant oils, plant extracts, exotic emollient oils, super berries, user-friendly recyclable packaging. created WITHOUT: silicones, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, TEA, artificial colours, mineral oil, animal testing.
Sodium Chloride, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Bentonite, Sea Silt, Kaolin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Xanthan Gum, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Pentylene Glycol, Algin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $99*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.