Less is more. Especially when it comes to your face.
Cleaning with normal soap will strip skin of natural oils and protective qualities leaving it dry and exposed. 'Ritual Face Cleanser' has been formulated to avoid drying and irritation by exploiting the natural benefits of Tamanu oil, Peppermint oil, Willow bark extract and Bentonite clay. A gentle, natural, peppermint scented formulation designed for everyday use 'Ritual' gently dissolves grime while toning the skin, leaving you feeling fresh and looking bright.
Suitable for the most sensitive skin, this is a soft light cleanser that is free of denatured alcohol and can be used often without fear of drying out your skin or exfoliating too deep. When it comes to cleanser we say tread carefully, but carry a big stick. This be your refreshing, peppermint-scented stick.
- Tamanu Oil has been used for centuries by native Tahitians to coat their bodies when bathing, preparing for war and during courtship. It's now widely considered a modern day wonder plant, renowned for its antibacterial and healing qualities which promote elastic, supple skin.
- Peppermint Oil is extracted from Mentha Piperita, a cross between water mint and spearmint. As an oil it's bursting with the good stuff, containing minerals and nutrients like: manganese; iron; magnesium; calcium; folate; potassium and copper. It's also got omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C under its belt. If we had a more exotic name for it, conjuring up images of deep, dark Amazonian rain forests, we might call this little sucker a 'super ingredient'. But since it's just peppermint oil, all we'll say is that it's a natural stimulant and healer.
SIZE: 5.07 fl oz / 150ml
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Extract), Sodium Chloride, Bentonite (Clay), Xanthan Gum, Decyl Glucoside (Sugar), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid (Willow Bark Extract), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Kaolin (Clay), CI 77499 (Black Oxide), Citric Acid.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.