The easy-to-blend and long-lasting texture can be lightly dusted over the apples of the cheeks for a subtle flush or built up to achieve a more dramatic and pigmented pop of colour.
Flushed perfection in a creamy pressed powder. This concentrated blush builds easily for a dramatic flush. This hydrating, non-irritating, formula helps diminish visible signs of aging, and helps support natural skin balance for optimal skin health and luminosity.
- Buriti Oil: Delivers beta-carotene, antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamin A; helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles; Helps protect against free radicals; and moisturizes the skin.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Provides natural antibacterial and antimicrobial benefits, potent antioxidant benefits, and protection against free radicals, and helps regulate oil balance.
- Vegetable Squalane: Balances oil production, provides moisture, and calms redness.
GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SOY FREE | NON-NANO | NON-GMO
HOW TO USE: Using the RMS Beauty skin2skin blush brush, apply to the apples of cheeks. Build for a more dramatic flush. For long wear finish, this sets beautifully by pairing with rms beauty lip2cheek.
- Moon Cry: an unbeatable rich plum wine with a hint of golden sheen.
- Lost Angel: seductive coral pink with lush golden undertones crushed.
- Rose: a vibrant modern pink.
ABOUT THE BRAND: RMS Beauty breaks away from the pack of natural cosmetics. RMS Beauty products are formulated with raw, food grade and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. In their purest form, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and their healing properties remain fully intact, encouraging amazing potential for anti-aging effects. RMS Beauty has also taken extreme care in the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process of this product in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMO)
moon cry: Mica, Zinc Stearate, ** Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Squalane, Tocopherol (non-GMO), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Red 7 (Cl 15850)
crushed rose: Mica, Zinc Stearate, ** Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Squalane, Tocopherol (non-GMO), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Red 6 (Cl 15850), Red 7 (Cl 15850), Yellow 5 (Cl19140)
lost angel: Mica, Zinc Stearate, ** Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Squalane, Tocopherol (non-GMO), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Iron Oxide (Cl 77492), Red 7 (Cl 15850)
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I tried this blush in the Lost Angel shade. I found many online comparisons for Nars' ****** blush VS RMS' Lost Angel blush, and the colour swatches do look similar online. I tried Nars years ago and found the colour did not show up on my olive skin tone, whereas the RMS blush does show up and it looks good! Also, I am happy sticking with natural formulations like those offered by RMS.