Deeply hydrating serum made with balancing rose hydrosol, calming calendula, and plumping hyaluronic acid.
Skin Type: all skin types, especially dry.
Balancing rose hydrosol and hyaluronic acid restore youthful bounce and elasticity in this deeply hydrating serum. A light gel texture instantly quenches dry skin, while botanical infusions of chamomile and calendula calm the complexion. Beta glucan and sodium PCA support a toned, youthful appearance by banishing redness and protecting essential moisture levels in the skin.
A hyaluronic acid serum should be an essential step for those who suffer from dehydrated skin. But even the best hyaluronic acid can benefit from the help of rose hydrosol!
This Rose Hyaluronic Acid Serum combines the soothing, cooling effects of aloe vera with fragrant, redness-reducing rose. This hyaluronic acid serum is suitable for sensitive skin types, or for those with dry or dehydrated skin.
This hydrating serum goes the extra mile to soothe skin and restore elasticity with the help of calendula and skin-smoothing beta-glucan. White tea adds its toning magic, while hyaluronic acid goes to work to plump and deeply hydrate your skin.
- ROSE HYDROSOL: Rose Hydrosol tones skin and tightens pores.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Hyaluronic Acid encourages collagen production and improves skin hydration.
- WHITE TEA: White Tea combats sun damage with antioxidants.
- CHAMOMILE: Chamomoile soothes and strengthens skin against irritants.
- CALENDULA: Calendula calms breakouts and encourages collagen production.
NATURAL | VEGAN | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Dispense onto clean, dry hands. Gently press and massage into freshly cleansed skin, taking care not to pull or tug. Can be used AM and PM.
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are colored from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Damascena Distillate (Rose Hydrosol)*, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium PCA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Aqua (Water), Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**
*Organic Ingredient **Component of Natural Essential Oil
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.