A rose quartz roller that supports lymphatic drainage to reduce the appearance of puffiness, and wrinkles.
The Rose Quartz Facial Roller is an incredible tool for inner and outer beauty. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. It’s been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century. Physically, it helps to firm the look of skin through gentle massage. It also aids in supporting the lymphatic system, the body’s main major detoxification system. Metaphysically, rose quartz corresponds to the heart chakra, the energy center of love.
- Improve elasticity of the skin
- Reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines
- Ease facial muscle tension
- Help product absorption
Each Rose Quartz Facial Roller will vary in color and shape since each is made from genuine stone and each stone is unique. Color will vary from very light to dark pink.
HOW TO USE: After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into skin. This will help the Facial Roller glide across the skin with ease, while the roller will help the facial oil to absorb better, increasing its benefits. For extra cooling and soothing place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice. The stone is naturally cold, but this extra temperature drop will support circulation and natural collagen production, drain congested lymph nodes, rid the body of toxins, and help with sinus issues.
- Begin rolling by starting at the center of the face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out toward the hairline in short, gentle strokes.
- Move down to the jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of the ears.
- Next, roll above the eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion.
- Use the smaller roller around the eyes and take extra care in this area.
- To end, very gently roll down the sides of the neck and then toward the center of the clavicle.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.