Suitable for all skin types, this highly regenerative multi-tasking face oil tackles blemishes, dryness, dullness, pigmentation, redness and fine-lines.
Sometimes nature just hands it to you on a plate. What’s super critical is how you go about extracting the plant’s elixirs. We use Supercritical CO2 Extraction to get everything we can from the rosehip’s seeds and fruit. That’s what gives this product its deep colour – it looks and smells potent because it is exactly that. Skin nutrition in a bottle that serves a spectrum of needs.
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip Oil is much more than a just a glow-giver. In its purest form – like ours – it’s like giving your skin a full under the hood service. Omegas 3, 6 & 9 do the repair job, while antioxidant carotenoids protect from further damage.
MUCH MORE THAN A GLOW-GIVER: Despite its reputation as a multitasker – Rosehip Oil’s #1 skin benefit is that it's highly regenerative. Take persistent blemishes that just won't budge. It’s going to expedite that healing and help shift them. Or if you have dry, lacklustre skin that needs a boost – it's going to deliver that conditioning and radiance. Our independent consumer trial* showed it to improve the appearance of dullness, pigmentation and fine lines too.
- Evens Skin Tone
*Research conducted by Pai Skincare, Alba Science Analytics, 97 UK Female Respondents.
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | NUT FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage 2-3 drops into cleansed, damp skin. Allow the oil to fully absorb before dressing. For best results, we recommend using oils at night before bed and creams in the morning. For extra hydration, mix 2-3 drops of Rosehip Bioregenerate with a pump of The Anthemis Soothing Moisturizer.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
ROSA CANINA SEED EXTRACT* (rosehip seed oil CO2), ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT* (rosehip fruit extract CO2), TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT* (rosemary extract), SQUALENE, BETA-SITOSTEROL.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Very nice oroduct.
I've been using various facial oils for the last 10 years and this one is by far my favourite! It is a high quality, well sourced oil and it doesn't irritate my sensitive, eczema prone skin. I use it layered over toner and moisturizer (or Pai Hydration Serum) for when my skin is feeling dry. Highly recommend!