A high-performance Moisturizer formulated with mature skin in mind. We don't do time machines. Nor do we think you need one. But we do know this: irritated skin ages prematurely. And irritation, well that we can help with.
For Mature, Dry, or Sensitive Skin Types
Featuring Hylauronic Acid and Echium, this intelligent medley of omegas and antioxidants helps to replenish lost nutrients. If supple, plumped skin is the aim, Salvation Jane is the name.
Echium is revered, by those in the know, for its potent skin calming and nourishing properties. In Australia it is nicknamed “Salvation Jane” as it is often the last plant standing in a drought. Given she’s the powerhouse in this skin-saving Moisturizer, it was only right we put her front and centre.
Our favourite hydrating hero Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water to keep skin plumped and quenched – key to preventing further flare-ups. So clever.
- Echium: or Viper’s Bugloss – contains powerful forms of Omegas 3 & 6 (Gamma Linolenic Acid and Stearidonic Acid). We include them because of their prowess at smoothing the skin and improving the appearance of fine lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid: The name is confusing as this isn’t actually an acid. It’s a sugar that the body naturally produces. HA can hold vetween 10 and 50 times its weight in water so we use it in formulas designed to hydrate skin.
The Pai commitment to product purity means they never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin on face and neck. Use daily in the mornings or whenever your skin needs a moisture top-up.
- Unique balance of Omegas nourish cells for a smoother complexion.
- Suitable for Eczema-Prone Skin.
- Formulated with premium organic ingredients.
- Contains nut oil.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
AQUA (water), MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL* (macadamia oil), PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL* (apricot kernel oil), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN (organically derived vegetable glycerine), BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL* (borage oil), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER* (shea butter), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL* (safflower oil), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, ECTOIN, ECHIUM PLANTAGINEUM SEED OIL (echium extract), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL* (plum kernel oil), SODIUM HYALURONATE, ROSA DAMASCENA OIL* (rose oil), TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SQUALENE, SODIUM ANISATE, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL* (rose geranium oil), SODIUM LEVULINATE, BETA-SITOSTEROL, CITRUS GRANDIS PEEL OIL* (grapefruit peel oil), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT (rosmary extract), LACTIC ACID
LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL (naturally occurring in essential oils)
Contains nut oil.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
excellent for sensitive skin
I have extreme sensitive and dry skin and have tried many moisturizers that just don’t cut it. This is the best that I have tried and will be purchasing over and over again. Although it is a little pricey, I think it is worth it!
I’ve used this moisturizer before and really like it. The old container was not a hit but the new one seems much better. The cream goes on nicely and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy.