Exfoliate, detoxify, hydrate, and treat flaky scalp with John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub with Sugar Cane & Tea Tree Oil.
For all Hair & Scalp Types, including Dry, Flakey, & Irritated Scalps.
This scalp scrub contains four natural exfoliants -- organic sugar cane, bamboo, pumpkin enzyme, and AHA botanical fruit extracts. These natural exfoliants work together to help remove flakes, buildup, and excess sebum. Organic tea tree oil and wild thyme detoxify and help treat for a healthy, flake-free scalp.
- Detoxifies the compromised scalp for a cleaner environment to promote stronger hair, without excessive oil production.
- Calms and soothes irritable scalp.
- Adds radiant shine and strengthens strands.
- Helps cleanse scalp to target bumps and clogged pores.
Scalp health is so important to maintaining healthy hair. Pollution, styling products and the use of chemicals that are clogging and irritating can wreak havoc on your scalp, which can lead to hair loss, flakes and unhealthy hair.
- Organic sugar cane & bamboo - help refine scalp’s texture and instantly remove build up and flaky skin.
- Natural pumpkin enzyme and AHA botanical fruit extracts -promote a healthy scalp through cell renewal without irritation.
Organic tea tree oil & wild thyme - detoxifies scalp & helps treat the flaky area.
ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM GMO’S, PARABENS, & SYNTHETIC SULFATES
HOW TO USE:
- Use as a pre-shampoo, apply in-shower or bath on wet scalp
- One squeeze dispenses a quarter size amount, which is enough for 1 section. Use more product if needed. Dispense directly onto fingertips and massage directly onto scalp
- Start applying from your hairline and work your way to the middle of scalp
- Squeeze another quarter size on to your fingertips and continue from the back of your head at the bottom and work your way up. For longer hair, flip your head over in the shower to apply to the back of the head and the crown
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with your everyday shampoo and conditioner
- Use every other day for the first few weeks to reduce dry flakes. Once flakes are reduced, use once a week for maintenance
ABOUT THE BRAND: John Masters Organics grew out of a desire to create a luxury beauty line that treats the earth with respect. The result is the culmination of the hard work performed by people all over the world. Their dedication to growing and harvesting organic and wild-crafted ingredients is honoured at John Masters Organics.
Sucrose*, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract (Bamboo), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Water, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Thymus Serpyllum Extract (Thyme), Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf/Stem Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil (Cedarwood)*, Menthol*, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (Myrtle), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Adiantum Capillus-Veneris Leaf Extract (Maiden Hair Fern), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene†
†A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.