Show your body some major TLC by soaking in our rich blend of sea salts (sourced from the Dead Sea and Himalayas) and dried rose petals.
For All Skin Types
The potent mix will give your skin a boost of vital minerals like magnesium, calcium, sulphur and selenium, all while soothing tired muscles, stimulating circulation, upping your hydration levels, and relieving any anxiety.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | 100% PLANT BASED | GMO-FREE
HOW TO USE: Add one heaping scoop of Sea under warm, running water in the bath. Get in the tub and soak until relaxed. For an extra boost, add a few drops of your favourite essential oil (we love eucalyptus and jasmine) to your soak.
SIZE: 16 oz / 453 g (Full Size) | 2 oz / 60 g (Mini)
ABOUT THE BRAND: Plant-based products that promote relaxation and reinvigoration, giving you the perfect reason to pause amidst the daily chaos. Cardea AuSet (named after two powerful goddesses) aims to provide people with super-clean, highly effective products that they never had to feel bad about using. They believe in the transformational power of ritual in everyday life and to deliver products that help ritualize our personal care routines and in meditation.
Himalayan Sea Salt (sel de l’Himalaya), Dead Sea Salt (sel de la mer morte), and Rose Petals (pétales de roses)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.