Take some time to yourself with a ritual designed to encourage self-love and taking care of your skin.
Maximize your self-care ritual with a hydrating rose mist, a calming + moisturizing hemp-rich facial oil, an exfoliating + glow-inducing facial treatment, and a facial-massaging rose quartz Gua Sha Tool.
The following skincare ritual blends these products into your daily regimen, inspiring a fresh, consistent glow via facial massage, breath and gentle focus. This ritual may be performed at any time of day, at your vanity or as you soak in the tub. It can take as little as a few minutes to as long as you‘d like. We suggest you adopt this ritual on a daily basis for a deeper, more enriched self-care practice.
- Prism 20% Exfoliating Glow Facial: A potent 20% concentration of fruit-based AHAs deeply yet gently exfoliate away the top layer of dead skin for an instant increase in brightness and clarity.
- Emerald Hemp Seed Facial Oil: Deep moisture meets flash absorption in this skin calming and seriously hydrating blend of Omega-rich and irritation soothing Hemp Seed Oil and environmental stress defending Adaptogens including Shiitake Mushroom and Ashwagandha Root.
- Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist: A new, super-fine spray that creates a gentle cloud of 100% natural hydrating and soothing Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Rose Hydrosol, Coconut Water, and Hibiscus Extract.
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha: Crafted from the naturally beautiful and pink gemstone, Rose Quartz, Gua Sha Tools can help to improve the elasticity of the skin, reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines, and ease facial muscle tension.
HOW TO USE:
- Prism 20% Exfoliating Glow Facial: Apply a thin layer onto clean skin. Leave on for 10- 20 minutes. For sensitive skin leave on 5 minutes. Remove with warm water and follow with facial mist and oil for best results. A tingle and/or mild redness upon application is normal.
- Rose Hibiscus Face Mist: Use on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer. Spritz onto face and gently pat into skin to absorb. Can be used over makeup.
- Emerald Hemp Seed Facial Oil: Apply 4-8 drops to cleansed and toned skin. Gently massage into skin until absorbed.
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha: Use after applying facial oil to reduce friction and boost absorption. Using gentle but firm pressure, begin massaging from the center of the face and move outwards towards the cheeks with a smooth, sweeping motion. Proceed to massage down chin and neck, followed up by the forehead.
- 1 x 0.5 oz | 15 mL Prism 20% Exfoliating Glow Facial
- 1 x 0.34 oz | 10 mL Emerald Hemp Seed Facial Oil
- 1 x 2 oz | 60 mL Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- 1 x Rose Quartz Gua Sha
- 20% AHA Blend (Includes Bilberry Lactic Acid, Sugar Glycolic, and Sugar Maple Malic Acids): Naturally-derived AHAs to gently and effectively exfoliate, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and visibly improving skin tone and texture.
- Organic Rosewater Hydrosol: Naturally antioxidant-rich hydrator that soothes and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil: Nourishing, amino acid-rich oil that restores moisture while imparting a glow.
please see individual product pages for full ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.