This ultimate skin food blends emollient rich rosehip and argan oils with shea and cocoa butters to nourish, smooth, and soften the appearance of dry skin.
For All Skin Types
Soothing rosewater delights the senses as superfruit antioxidants and ultra-hydrating aloe vera help protect and uplift skin's moisture barrier for a luxurious, all-over body treatment.
- Alpine Rose: Derived from the stem cells of the alpine rose leaf. The alpine rose grows at high altitudes and has adapted overtime to protect against extreme cold and dryness. It also has calming and soothing properties.
- Rosehip Oil: Derived from the extract of wild roses; essential fatty acids (linolenic and omega-3’s) hydrates, rejuvenates, smoothes, firms and protects to support healthy skin.
- Sunflower Oil: Derived from the seed; contains large amounts of Vitamin E which helps to nourish and condition, while softening and protecting each strand to enhance body and minimize frizz.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the karite fruit on the African mangifolia tree; deeply hydrates and regulates, while replenishing essential vitamins to restore moisture and improve skin health.
98% NATURE DERIVED | NON-GMO | NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply over body; absorbs quickly for satin smooth skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Welcome to the world of natural innovation and the latest ingredient biotechnology. Andalou Naturals believe's that you deserve results, and that you should never have to compromise your ethics in favour of efficacy. The founder of the brand, Stacey Kelly Egide was passionate about pushing the boundaries of beauty, science and the empowerment of women. Fruit Stem Cell Science is their signature innovation and is formulated within their products, with unique and innovative ingredients such as Turmeric, Kombucha, Purple Carrot and Probiotics to provide skincare solutions to target your skincare concerns.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Plant Stem Cells (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Algin, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Rose Isolates, Vanilla Isolates, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.