No aluminum. No odor. No BS. Sensitive skin is the pits, so this is just for you!
This deodorant cream offers effective odor protection, minus the baking soda. It melts effortlessly into the skin, delivering powerful moisture absorbency and bacteria discouragement to keep you smelling and feeling fresh throughout the day.
- Club moss and Charcoal absorb excess moisture and naturally deodorize.
- Shea butter and Jojoba soothe and soften delicate skin.
- Cajeput and Palmarosa essential oils discourage bacteria, fungus and microbes.
- Litsea cubeba, bergaptene-free bergamot (non-photosensitizing), and citrus essential oils round out the scent and create a stimulating fragrance that effectively and reliably deodorizes.
HOW TO USE: Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire underarm area until completely absorbed. Go about your day, odor-free!
This Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don't fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Simply mix well, then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes until resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will be as good as new!
SIZE: 2 oz. vol; 6 oz. net wt
Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Magnesium hydroxide, Kaolin, Lycopodium clavatum (Club moss) extract, Sunflower lecithin*, Litsea cubeba (May chang) fruit oil*, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) herb oil*, Citrus bergamia (Bergaptene-free bergamot) fruit oil*, Citrus sinensis dulcis (Sweet orange) peel oil*, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) peel oil*, Tocopherol, Melaleuca cajeputi (Cajeput) oil*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) oil*, Activated Charcoal, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Limonene**, Citral**, Linalool**, Geraniol**.
*Certified Organic, **Naturally occurring in essential oils
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.