A blowout lotion for sleek style.
For All Hair Types
Achieve a smooth, flawless blowout with this nutrient-rich lotion. Baobab and frangipani help lock in moisture and provide care for thermal exposure. Vitamin-rich avocado and coconut oils smooth the cuticle to reduce frizz without weighing hair down. Ideal for all hair types and textures.
Fragrance note: Citrus floral
- Baobab: helps to moisturize and strengthen weak, dry and brittle hair.
- Frangipani: a humectant, locks in moisture and provides thermal care.
- Avocado and coconut oil: are nutrient rich oils which penetrate hair to help smooth the cuticle and reduce frizz without adding weight.
- Mango seed butter: rich in vitamins A and E, adds a moisturizing and restorative effect and helps to smooth split ends and reduce breakage.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE | VEGAN
"Serenity is the perfect combination of moisture and hydration that creates a sleek blowout with an element of heat protection as well. It seals the cuticle and gives a beautiful glossy finish to the hair, by reducing frizz." Michelle Schindler | Stylist, Los Angeles
HOW TO USE: Apply a small amount to wet hair, raking with fingertips from roots to ends. Blow dry and heat style as needed for a smooth blowout.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sodium gluconate, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter*, plumeria acutifolia flower extract, potassium sorbate, sodium levulinate, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata seed extract, hydrolyzed rice protein, hydrolyzed quinoa, caprylic/capric triglyceride, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil expressed, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, equisetum arvense extract, cananga odorata flower oil, citric acid, sodium benzoate, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate†, limonene†
*Certified Organic. †A natural component of essential oils.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.