Plant-derived, sulfate-free surfactant provides luxurious lather that rinses easily without leaving the hair or scalp feeling stripped.
Developed by a dermatologist, this shampoo features good-for-your-hair (and skin) ingredients while removing hidden irritants and pore-clogging oils. Its gentle yet effective plant-derived, sulfate-free surfactant provides luxurious lather that rinses easily without leaving the hair or scalp feeling stripped. Safe for all skin types (including sensitive) as well as color- and keratin-treated hair, you’ll see less frizz and smoother strands.
- Hemisqualane: (a plant sugar-derived alternative to silicone) provides color and heat protection, reduces frizz, and keeps hair looking and feeling smooth
- Bisabolol: offers natural skin-soothing benefits
The pH of SEEN Shampoo is 6.6.
SEEN’s scent is fresh and clean—just like your hair and skin after using it! Both women and men alike love the notes of apple dew, orange peel, and leafy greens. Despite being sulfate-free, SEEN Shampoo lathers well. It's one of the things we hear the most about the Shampoo, whether scented or fragrance free. Many people also note that "a little goes a long way" with the Shampoo.
- 70% observed body acne improvement - In a dermatologist graded clinical study, 70% with body acne improved and 52% with face acne improved using SEEN Shampoo and Conditioner as a regimen for 8 weeks. Souce: 27 patients with mild to moderate acne. Rubin IK. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, June 2021
- 93% saw improvement in scalp health - In a clinical study of 30 subjects with mild-to-moderate dry scalp, 93% saw improvement in dry, flaky scalp and 73% agree their scalp feels calmer after using SEEN Shampoo and Conditioner for 4 weeks. Source: Independent dermatologist-graded clinical study.
- 59% reduction of breakage - When used as a regimen, SEEN Shampoo and Conditioner reduce breakage by 59%. Source: Independent 3rd party lab testing
Formulated without sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, dyes, pore-clogging oils, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, cocamidopropyl betaine, or gluten
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | COLOUR-SAFE
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Follow with SEEN Conditioner& for your healthiest hair and skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the connection between hair and skin—but it did take a Harvard-trained dermatologist. SEEN products are inspired by hair couture and rooted in science, because we think pretty and smart can coexist in the same bottle. With a gentle, yet powerful formula, SEEN brings your hair and skin back to balance. The result? Shining, gorgeous hair and healthy skin.
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, C13-15 Alkane (plant derived), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Fragrance free shampoo
It is hard to find a fragrance free, hypoallergenic shampoo that performs well. This one will live up to your expectations.