A deeply hydrating treatment packed with 3 forms of vitamin C, potent antioxidants & adaptogens.
For All Skin Types
A zinc SPF 29 that leaves no trace - just soft, smooth, protected skin! A hint of mineral tint allows for a flawless application that blends into all skin tones & antioxidant boost to protect skin from damaging free radicals!
All of our sunscreen products utilize nano-free zinc oxide rather than chemical UV absorbers, which are known endocrine disruptors, and wreak havoc on the fragile environments of lakes, rivers and oceans! Our formulas are all vegan & free from cruelty, benzene, parabens, SLS, silicone, phthalates, synthetic fragrance & dyes.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – One of the most vital ingredients in any effective skin care regimen, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, while fighting aging free radicals from UV exposure.
- Shea Butter – Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing & soothing properties, shea butter is a rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamins A & E, crucial fatty acids, and cinnamic acid.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil – Potent antioxidant that is an excellent source of ellagic acid.
- Resveratrol – Super potent antioxidant with powerful anti-aging properties. Helps fight off aging free radicals from UV exposure.
- Squalane (vegan) – Highly effective emollient and antioxidant that hydrates & soothes the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate) – A naturally occurring substance in the body that begins to deplete as we age. Applied topically hyaluronic acid hydrates & helps increase the plumped-up look of the skin.
Sustainability: Boxes are printed with soy inks on FSC certified paper. Glass bottles are fully recyclable.
- Does this product contain oxybenzone? This sunscreen is completely free of chemical-blocking agents, parabens, sulfates, silicone, and PEGs!
- Is this product reef-safe? Yes! This full sunscreen line is reef-safe, vegan, and cruelty-free!
- How do I know which shade is right for me? The Sheer Tint Sun Serums are much more sheer than a foundation. The pigment load is low to allow it to blend flawlessly into a variety of skin tones.
- What step should this be applied in my skincare routine? All of our sunscreens are physical-blocking sunscreens meaning that they should be the last step in a morning skincare routine.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Please shake well. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of sweating or swimming, immediately after towel drying, at least every two hours.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Active: Zinc-Oxide 13.5 %,
Inactive: Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bentonite, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Diheptyl Succinate, Ethyl Ferulate, Ferulic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides, Jojoba Esters, Lauryl Glucoside, Maltose, Octyldodecanol, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Resveratrol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate,Squalane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Tocopherol, Trihydroxystearin, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Water.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.