A multi-active solution designed to help repair skin barrier, soothe discomfort, and reduce the look of redness.
Soothing & Barrier Support Serum is a multi-active solution targeted at reducing the look of irritated skin. It helps recover the skin barrier in 2 hours*, and provides an immediate 86%** boost in skin hydration. This helps soothe feelings of discomfort, and reduce signs of redness.
While strengthening the skin barrier, the Soothing & Barrier Support Serum also improves the look of uneven texture for a smoother appearance. Formulated with multiple vitamins, lipids, and phytotechnologies, this comprehensive serum is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
The multi-active formula contains 8 key technologies:
- Vitamin B12: Helps support skin barrier by reducing dryness and the look of redness, while also imparting the serum’s characteristic pink hue.
- Gallic Acid Derivatives: A combination of 3 activated forms of gallic acid (propyl gallate, gallyl glucoside and epigallocatechin gallyl glucoside (EGCG)) helps soothe skin discomfort and target the look of redness associated with irritants.
- Bisabolol: Helps reduce the look of skin redness
- Soothing Complex: Reduces feelings of skin tightness and discomfort from dryness.
- Ceramide Complex: Plant-derived ceramides (sphingolipids and phospholipids) provide topical delivery of key skin components.
- 2% Niacinamide: Supports essential skin components that help promote hydration.
- Sugar-based hydrators: Offers skin hydration and helps support the skin barrier.
- Centella Asiatica Phytotechnologies: Isolated triterpenes; asiaticoside, madecassic acid and asiatic acid, derived from Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) that helps protect the skin against irritants
- Repairs and strengthens the skin barrier
- Provides an immediate 86% boost in skin hydration
- Provides hydration that lasts all day
- Reduces the look of redness
- Improves the look of uneven skin texture for a smoother appearance
*Clinical testing on 23 people after one application.
**Clinical testing in 34 people, 2 x per day for 6 weeks.
PH 5.0-6.5 | Alcohol-Free | Oil-Free | Silicone-Free | Vegan | Gluten-Free | Cruelty-Free
HOW TO USE: Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT USE WITH: Direct Vitamin C, Indirect Vitamin C
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Hexyldecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Anhydroxylitol, Ethyl Linoleate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Naringenin, Cyanocobalamin, Panthenyl Triacetate, 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Bisabolol, Brassica Campestris Sterols, Sphingolipids, Phospholipids, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Propyl Gallate, Xylitol, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Dicetyl Phosphate, Isoceteth-20, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, P-Anisic Acid, Phytic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.