Gently wash away makeup and impurities with this moisturizing cleanser.
For All Skin Types, Especially Sensitive.
"Queen of all Oils" Rose Damacena and Roman Chamomile soothe the appearance of redness. Antioxidant-rich Oat Kernel oil nourishes and smooths. Humectant Glycerin and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) Gluconolactone hydrate. Skin is left silky soft and appears smoother in texture and tone. Great for sensitive skin.
The natural fragrance is a blend of blend of fruit, flower, and plant extracts which also help to protect the skin.
- Rosa Damascena: Hydrates & soothes the appearance of redness.
- Roman Chamomile: Soothes the appearance of redness.
- Oat Kernel Oil: Calms, soothes and moisturizes dry, sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: Humectant, ensure skin feels plump with an even texture.
- PHA: Hydrates & gently exfoliates skin, helps skin feels plump and helps improve skin texture.
CRUELTY-FREE | PARABEN & PHTHALATE FREE | SULFATE FREE | NON-GMO
HOW TO USE: Massage a quarter sized amount onto wet skin and rinse thoroughly to reveal a fresh face. Use morning and night for best results and follow with the rest of your ritual. Follow with the Indie Lee Daily Skin Nutrition or the Indie Lee Daily Vitamin Infusion.
SIZE: 125 ml / 4.2 oz
Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Propanediol, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Carrageenan, Rosa Rubiginosa (Sweet Briar Rose) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.