Pure minerals pressed with organic oils and collagen boosting plant extracts firm, smooth, and protect skin from aging while adding a pop of natural colour to your complexion.
The Stillness Blush Palette elevates your beauty with skin-transforming ingredients that go beyond just adding colour.
- Plant Collagen Boost: Stimulates skin collagen production while improving skin elasticity and lifting sagging skin
- Cloudberry Seed Oil: Rich in moisturizing essential fatty acids, plant antioxidants, and vitamins. Leaves skin hydrated, soft, and smooth
- Jojoba: Naturally softens and moisturizes skin.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC | PLANT BASED | SILICONE FREE
- Whisper: A soft beige pink
- Rest: An earthy flush.
- Calmness: A rose flush.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Fitglow Beauty is all about plant-based ingredients with a purpose. Improve and transform your skin with evidence-based formulas that work with skin cells in a synergistic way to deliver what your skin cells need to thrive. Organic, cruelty free, gluten free is just a cherry on top of the plant based science goodness in every product. Think of it as the best fitness and nutrition plan delivered directly to your skin. Organic, cruelty free, gluten free... is just a cherry on top of the plant based science goodness in every product.
Mica (CI 77019), Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rubus (Cloudberry) Chamaemorus Seed Oil, Plant Collagen Boost (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil and Lupinus (Lupin) Albus Seed Extract), Camellia Sinensis (Gren Tea) Leaf Extract. May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I'm a big Fitglow girl and when I saw they were coming out with this blush palette I scooped it up right away. I purchased it back in March 2020 as a little retail therapy when the pandemic started. I have used this blush palette non stop since! I do have fair-light skin so I tend to use the top and right side blush the most. The left side is a bit deep on me but when I had a tan in the summer it did look nice. I often mix these blushes together to get even more looks out of it. I highly recommend this blush palette, Fitglow never disappoints me.