Contains a powerful blend of wild harvested, nourishing and restorative moisturizing oils.
For All Skin Types
An ultra rich body treatment of antioxidant-rich African Marula, Avocado, Baobab and wild Rosa Multiflora seed oils help strengthen, tone and diminish the appearance of scars and stretch marks while promoting softer and more supple skin. Infused with toning and deeply regenerating Grapefruit and Neroli extracts. This fast-absorbing body oil leaves skin moisturized and silky-soft.
- Increases the skin's natural resistance and strength with Baobab, Marula and Avocado oils.
- Rosehip Seed Oil and Jojoba are packed with collagen-boosting antioxidants and essential fatty acids, which improve skin tone and texture, perfect during pregnancy or for targeting stretch marks.
- Rosehip Seed Oil has been used successfully to treat stretchmarks, damage from UV overexposure, scars from surgery, burns, wrinkles and premature skin aging.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: For stretchmarks, apply daily on exfoliated skin in firm circular motions. As an all over hydrator, apply on slightly damp skin post shower or bath. Allow time for full absorption before dressing. Safe during and after pregnancy.
SIZE: 100 ml / 3.4 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado)* Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)* Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)* Seed Oil, Rosa Multiflora (Rosehip)* Seed Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium (Neroli)* Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit)* Oil, Limonene**, Linalool**, Benzyl Alchohol, Citronellol**.
*Organic. **Components of natural essential oils.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.